Tips to have a Strong HeartThere is no doubt that the heart is one of the vital organs of our body. We should be very aware of keeping our hearts healthy. To keep the heart healthy, there should be no heart disease. It is a fact that heart disease is one of the common diseases found throughout the world. The three special factors that are directly related to heart disease are heart attack, high blood pressure, and low blood pressure.
Ways to keep our Heart Healthy1. We should be very aware of the diet. We should control our appetite and maintain standard body weight. We should control the weight of the body because both excessive weight and low weight are not good for health. The various foods we should control while eating are high protein foods, pastries, sweets, desserts, etc. Try to avoid salty and oily foods. It is not good for the heart. Eat a balanced diet/food which is good for your health.
2. Exercise (especially mild exercise) is very good for both heart and health. Perform regular exercise. Having proper rest is extra beneficial for the heart. We should give proper care to both physical and mental rest. Having only physical rest is not sufficient, mental rest is also needed side by side. Therefore, we should give proper attention to both mental and physical relief.
3. Do not take overstress on anything; it will increase your blood pressure. As a result, it will affect your heart. Try to balance your personal, social, and professional life.
4. Give proper care and attention to high blood pressure. If you have high blood pressure, try to reduce it. Always maintain your blood pressure. Both low and high blood pressure is not good for your health as well as your heart. Give proper attention to the diet. Try to have a lot of fruits and vegetables. It's great to avoid fast foods as much as possible because it's not good for your health.
5. Say a big NO to alcohol as well as smoking. Both alcohol and smoking are very injurious to health. They are also harmful to your heart. If you are a chain smoker or a heavy drinker, stop it. Avoiding alcohol and smoking is good for health.
6. Avoid excessive drugs and medicines. They are not good for your health.
7. We should maintain a strong and healthy relationship with family members, friends, and relatives. Keeping healthy relationships increases our social status, and makes our life balanced and happy. Being happy is good for your health.
8. One of the causes of heart attack is anxiety, stress, and tension. Therefore, we should be free from anxiety, depression, stress, and tension.
9. It is a medical fact that a diabetic patient may get a heart attack. Therefore, we must control diabetes. Some factors which cause diabetes are a disease of the pancreas, obesity, heredity, stress, malnutrition, hormone, etc. Hence, early detection of diabetes will give better ways for prevention and control.