Natural Hair Treatment At HomeHave a problem with your hair getting damaged, hair fall, dandruff, oily, dry, etc? Don't panic you will get a solution at your home without investing much in your hair treatments. It is a hundred percent natural and effective. Some natural home remedies for your hair and some tips to prevent your hair from getting damaged are mentioned below.
How to prevent hair from getting damage1. Good hygiene and a healthy diet is a must for your healthy hair.
2. Try using some Ayurvedic or any other gentle shampoos such as Johnson & Johnson baby shampoos that do not contain heavy chemicals. Shampoos containing harmful chemicals will badly affect your hair.
3. Shampoo your hair every alternate day because using it daily makes your hair dry and rough.
4. Do not rub your hair hard with a towel and brush it when it's wet. It leads to hair fall.
5. The use of eggs and honey is good for hair. Honey, egg, and yogurt can be applied to every hair type and it moisturizes your hair keeping it soft and shiny.
6. Try lemon juice along with olive oil for dandruff hair. Dandruff causes your hair to fall and itchiness; therefore it needs some strong elements to remove it which ultimately leads you to lemons that contain acidity. Try it every twice a week.
7. Avocado can be used for frizzy hair because its oil smooths curly or unruly hair.
8. Use some onion juice on your hair and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes and wash it off with water. It helps in your hair growth.
9. You can also use Indian gooseberry and soap nut which has vitamin C to help your hair grow.
10. Massage your hair with warm olive or sesame oil thrice a week which helps you to strengthen your hair as it contains minerals and vitamins.
11. For dry hair coconut oil or castor oil seems to be the best oil.
12. Milk is best for your hair as it contains minerals, vitamins, proteins, and fats which help you to strengthen your hair cells.
13. Tea tree oil has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties that help to fight against itchy scalp and dry hair.
14. To get rid of oily hair you can use apple cider vinegar on your hair and wash it off in a few minutes.
15. Boil tea leaves until it gets lukewarm and then spread it to your hair for at least 5 to 10 minutes. It will also make you get rid of your oily hair.
16. You always rinse your hair with cold water instead of hot water as it will make your hair fall.
17. You need to trim your hair most often.
18. Trim your hair to avoid split ends.
19. Grate the ginger and mix with honey at least five days a week which will help prevent your hair from graying.
20. Drinking a glass of carrot juice will help you prevent the graying of hair.
21. Mayonnaise helps your hair be strong, soft, and healthy.